Arrival in the afternoon: check-in and welcome by Eva or Sarah from Inti Sisa with a welcome-drink.
Afternoon: cooking class with our Inti Sisa cook making empanadas.
Visit the Inti Sisa Educational Project: get to know more about the history of Inti Sisa and visit our own projects in the same building (computer project, sewing project and kindergarten)
Community tour: guided visit by car, to the community of Chan Chan with explanation about history, local culture and traditions. Visit a primary school, traditional weaver and a traditional house called a choza.
Lunch: Inti Sisa
Afternoon: visit the Wednesday potato-market
Market Guamote: on your own you can visit the biggest and most traditional market of Ecuador.
La Esperanza: guided visit by car to the community La Esperanza at 3600m asl with spectacular views. We can visit the cheese factory to buy some cheese, and we will have lunch at the local restaurant. After lunch, we will hike to a spectacular viewpoint with a guide. (you can also do the ride on horseback for a surcharge of $20,00 p.p.)
- All transportation from arrival in Inti Sisa until departure from Inti Sisa
- Breakfast on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
- Lunch on Thursday and Friday
- Dinner ( on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Accommodation in Inti Sisa on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- We can personalize the package, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to make any changes.
- We also offer transportation to and from Guamote.
- Discount for children (4-11).