Arrival in the afternoon: check in and welcome by Eva or Sarah from Inti Sisa with welcome-drink.
Afternoon: cooking class with our Inti Sisa cook making empanadas
Tour to Balbanera church and Cajabamba market: guided visit by car to the first and oldest church in Ecuador, constructed in 1534. After that we stroll the cozy local colorfull market of Cajabamba where hundreds of Indigenas sell and buy their products.
Lunch: restaurant close to the Chimborazo volcano
Afternoon visit Chimborazo: guided visit, by car to the highest volcano in Ecuador, the Chimborazo (6310m asl). We drive up to 4800m and hike to “the roof of the world”, the Whymper refuge at 5000m. Those that want to take it a little further can go to the little lake at 5100m.
Visit Inti Sisa Educational Project: get to know more about the history of Inti Sisa and visit our own projects in the same building (computer project, sewing project and kindergarten)
Community tour: guided visit by car, to the community with explanation about history and local culture and traditions. Visit primary school, traditional weaver and a traditional house called a choza.
Lunch: Inti Sisa
- All transportation from arrival in Inti Sisa until departure from Inti Sisa
- Breakfast on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
- Lunch on Thursday and Friday
- Dinner on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Accommodation in Inti Sisa on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- We can personalize the package, feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you would like to make any changes.
- We also offer transportation to and from Guamote.
- Discount for children (4-11).